Having trouble with your brand, local page or Google maps data and need to speak with a Google rep.? It can often be difficult to find the exact information or resources you need and sometimes, speaking to a Google My Business is required to resolve an issue.
How to Contact Google My Business
Here are the steps to contact Google My Business:
- Login in to your Google My Business Brand or Local page
- Select your Google+ profile icon in the upper right corner
- Click “My Business”
- Scroll down to the bottom of the page and select the Help option located in the footer
- After selecting Help from the footer navigation menu, a box will appear in the lower right corner of the page. Use the right scroll down bar to find help options.
Other Useful Local Search Links
- Local Search Pros Google+ Community
- Local Search Forum
- Mike Blumenthal’s Blog
- Local SEO Guide
- Google Map Maker
- Google My Business Help Forum
Find this useful? Show some love and Tweet it out!Here's How to Contact a Google My Business Rep. - http://goo.gl/lsgeSi #localseo Click To Tweet