Have you recently made changes to your website that aren’t being reflected in a freshly saved version of a post or page?
If so, you are likely viewing a cached version of your page.
Below are quick, simple instruction on how to clear your cache in GoDaddy.
How to Clear Your a WordPress Cache in GoDaddy
- Step 1: While logged in to WordPress, click the “Managed WordPress” link in the top navigation
- Step 2: Select “Flush Cache”
That’s it! If that doesn’t solve your problem, you may need to additionally clear your firewall cache.
This took me a minute to find in GoDaddy, so I thought I’d share the steps with others.
How to Clear a Firewall Cache in GoDaddy Using Managed WordPress
- Step 1: Log into your GoDaddy account
- Step 2: Find and select Managed WordPress
- Step 3: From within Managed WordPress, find and click on the website you are working on
- Step 4: Find Security > Website Security in the right sidebar and click Manage
- Step 5: In the top navigation select Firewall
- Step 6: In All Websites > Firewall, find the website you are working on and select Clear Cache
You should immediately see a green pop up notification letting you that that the website’s cache has been successfully cleared.
Did this post save you time? If so, spread the love and share it with your friends!
I’m a self proclaimed “searchaholic.” I provide direction that assists my company and our clients with increases in brand visibility, qualified traffic, leads and sales. Coffee aficionado, chess enthusiasts, proud dad.