Have you recently made changes to your website that aren’t being reflected in a freshly saved version of a post or page?
If so, you are likely viewing a cached version of your page.
Below are quick, simple instructions on how to clear your cache in GoDaddy.
How to Clear Your a WordPress Cache in GoDaddy
- Step 1: While logged in to WordPress, click the “Managed WordPress” link in the top navigation
- Step 2: Select “Flush Cache”
How to Clear a Firewall Cache in GoDaddy Using Managed WordPress
- Step 1: Log into your GoDaddy account
- Step 2: Find and select Managed WordPress
- Step 3: From within Managed WordPress, find and click on the website you are working on
- Step 4: Find Security > Website Security in the right sidebar and click Manage
- Step 5: In the top navigation select Firewall
- Step 6: In All Websites > Firewall, find the website you are working on and select Clear Cache
You should immediately see a green pop-up notification letting you that that the website’s cache has been successfully cleared.
Hopefully this post saved you some time!